- General. Innovative Legal, Inc. (“ILI” or “we” or “us” or “our” or “Company”) is an Oregon corporation located in Lake Oswego, Oregon. Company owns and operates Mypleadings.com (“the Website”), a cloud-based legal pleading automation service.
- Information We Collect. We may collect the following information from you:
- Organization Name
- Mailing and/or billing address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Credit card number, expiration date and security code
- Internet service provider
- Browser type
- IP address
- The website that referred you to us
- Entry and exit points
- Additional Information Collected. MyPleadings.com is a legal pleading automation service. As such, it accepts a wide variety of Personally-Identifying Information about your clients. MyPleadings.com does not use or access this information, except as described in Paragraph 7 below.
- No Sale/No Trade Policy. It is the strict policy of Company that your information will never be sold, traded or leased to a third party for any marketing, advertising or similar purpose, with the exception that such information may be sold as part of the sale of Company and/or the sale of MyPleadings.com.
- How Company Uses Your Information. Company may use your information to perform the following:
- To deliver the products and services that you have purchased as part of a MyPleadings.com subscription.
- To perform internal record keeping and manage your account;
- To provide you with customer service and support;
- To notify you about important changes or revisions to our policies or services;
- To request feedback necessary to improve the services;
- To notify you about new products or services provided by Company;
- To detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity;
- To enforce our Terms of Service; and
- To provide notice to you consistent with our Terms of Service.
- How Company Accesses Your Clients' Information. Company may access your client's information incidentally to perform the functions described below. Client data is stored in an encrypted format while at rest and is transmitted via encrypted SSL, although it is viewable by Company incident to performing the functions below. Company will not knowingly access your clients' information except to perform the following limited functions.
- To deliver the products and services that you have purchased as part of a MyPleadings.com subscription; and
- To provide you with customer service and support.
- Company Disclosures. Company may disclose Personally-Identifying Information under the following circumstances:
- By Law or to Protect Rights. When we believe disclosure is appropriate, we may disclose Personally-Identifying Information in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Company, our users, our employees or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; to enforce our Terms of Service or other agreements or policies, in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share Personally-Identifying Information, which may include your name and contact information (including email address) with our authorized service providers that perform certain website-related services on our behalf. This applies to your Personally Identifying Information as the user as well as your client's Personally Identifying Information which you have input into the Website. These services may include merging data related to document automation, providing customer service, performing business and sales analysis, and supporting the Website's functionality, including development and hosting. We may also share your name, contact information and credit card information with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purpose.
We currently use the following providers. Their privacy and security policies are available at the corresponding link:
i.Webmerge - https://www.webmerge.me/privacy
ii.Rackspace - https://www.rackspace.com/information/legal/privacystatement
iii. LawPay - https://lawpay.com/privacy/
- Security. We take the security of your Personally-Identifying Information seriously and use reasonable electronic, personnel and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
We are dedicated to protecting all information on the Website. However, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Personally-Identifying Information by keeping your password confidential. You should change your password immediately if you believe someone has gained unauthorized access to it or your account. If you lose control of your account, you should notify us immediately.
- Terms of Service. Please also visit our Terms of Service page which explains other terms governing the use of this website.